Here is a quick run down of some Detroit Urban Craft Fair basics — now you have no excuse not to make it Saturday!
TIMES AND GENERAL INFO
- Fair runs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 15.
- Free to enter and open to all ages.
- A Bag : A Dress awards presentation will begin promptly at 6 p.m.
- Many vendors accept cash only. ATM located in the main lobby of the Fillmore.
- Volunteers located throughout the venue are happy to answer questions and assist visitors.
DUCF is taking place at the Fillmore Detroit. For locals, the Fillmore is the new name of the State Theatre. It is located at 2115 Woodward Ave. in Detroit, MI 48201. Click the link to get some Google directions.
There is tons of secure and affordable parking located around the Fillmore. Two we can recommend are the Comerica Park parking lot directly across Woodward Ave. from the Fillmore and The Fox Garage behind Hockeytown.
Food is being provided by the Detroit Evolution Laboratory and will be available from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. They will be serving an a’la carte menu with main and side dishes and yummy snacks and desserts, too. The Fillmore bar will also be open and serving alcoholic and non-alocoholic beverages all day.
DUCF only happens once a year — don’t miss it!