Did you take the Buy Handmade Pledge yet? Need some help fulfilling that pledge? Here are just some of our favorite indie shopping blogs, full of picks to help you find handmade goods.
- My Design Scout has that fresh, clean, bright thing I like.
- So does design is mine.
- Some of my favorite indie artists get featured at Freshly Blended.
- Find lots of season-ready cards, tags and giftwrap at Paper Crave.
- New Orlean’s based Miss Malaprop has a eco-focus.
- Fabulously Green: A great combination of green living, green style, and even some green DIY-ing!
- Mighty Goods: For everything fabulous!
- Obsessive Consumption: How would you draw your holiday purchases?
- Pop Gadget: Sometimes you need to be techy to make your crafts.
Two more with some Holiday ideas:
- Indie Fixx: Among the daily picks, check out the Twelve Days of Indie Holiday Shopping and Holiday Gift Guide.
- IndieShopping also has a Holiday Gift Guide, thoughtfully divided into categories, including the much-appreciated “For Him” section.
Have a favorite indie shopping blog? Share it with everyone in the comments.