This just in from Mitten-friendly maker Melissa Stajda:
What You Make It: Issue No. 02 Winter 2006 will also feature a Holiday Shopping Guide!
Are you an Artist or Crafter? Do you want your handmade item to be featured in WYMI’s Holiday Shopping Guide?
The Holiday Shopping Guide will feature the best items our DIY community has to offer! WYMI wants to support the DIY community, and stick it to the big corporations, by encouraging its readers to spend all their hard-earned dough buying DIY this holiday season! If you’d like your handmade items to be considered for inclusion in this issue, please read and follow these guidelines:
- 1. You may submit as many physical samples of your items as you’d like. Each item must be handmade by you, no mass produced items will be considered. Your sample will not be returned. It will either be chosen for the issue, or it will be saved for possible use in future issues of WYMI.
- 2. Your sample, or items similar, must be available for sale ONLINE. Either in your own shop, your Etsy shop, or a consignment shop. With your sample you must include the URL where your item can be found, and the retail price of your item.
- 3. What You Make It: Issue No. 02 will run November 1st – January 31st.
- 4. WYMI encourages you to submit items that are safe for the environment and animal friendly.
- 5. All items must be received by October 1st, 2006!
If you’re interested in submitting, please e-mail me to request WYMI’s mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please also direct them to: email@example.com
Editor, What You Make It
Hop to it, crafters!