Please excuse the color, small camera malfunction!
I’ll be honest. I didn’t know who was playing in the Super Bowl until lunch today. And that’s only because Craftervidz star Josh was wearing a Steelers jersey AND Santa hat (he’s from Pennsylvania… that explains it). Ok, so there’s this big game, I guess, but it doesn’t really matter to me- I’ll be making Valentines the whole day!
But it’s come to my attention that the Super Bowl DOES matter to many people. SOOO, here’s my Super Bowl peace offering: a Super Bowl wreath! (Shocking, I know.) This was pretty easy and looks cute on my door right now.
- 1 wreath form (I used a wooden craft ring, but you can make one if you’d like. Go for whatever size you’d like.)
- Flags (I used two packs of Martha Stewart flags that I found on clearance at Michael’s, but make your own to reflect your team or favorite colors.)
- Glue gun
- Wrap the wreath completely with yarn (I chose a brownish yarn so that it matched the wreath. And it was neutral). Tie on the yarn and start wrapping around. I used smaller pieces and connected them to one another so that the yarn was easier to work with. When one ended, I tied on another piece. This is the longest step. Depending on how tight and close you wrap your yarn, your wrapping time will vary.
- Arrange you flags however you’d like. Glue away.
- Add a piece of yarn or ribbon to hang the wreath.
- Get ready for the game. If you’re into that sort of thing.