Craft Room – Side Wall by not quite vintage
Realizing that I was going to be at emergency action level when Detriot Urban Craft Fair stuff starting appearing, I spent this week starting a major de-cluttering project. Over the past year, I’ve quickly become the go-to person for friend’s unwanted craft supplies. They know that Phantom Limb re-uses paper and Handmade Detroit always need event supplies. But sadly, my apartment is tiny. And my space is gone.
If you’re thinking about starting a similiar project, here are some of de-stashing links that have been helping me.
- 10 Steps to a Decluttered Stash (via Soulemama)
- Excess, Feeling Behind/Overwhelmed, Purging/Donating Supplies
- Keep your motivation going with the Craft Room Flickr Pool
- When you’re all done: Unclutterer has tips for your yard sale
- A reminder that you don’t have to be perfect.