Are you coming to our party on June 29th at the WAB in Ferndale to celebrate the latest issue of CRAFT? You better be! To get the whole scoop, make sure to check out our Facebook event invite. Here’s a wee peek at we’ve got up our sleeves. Make sure to check back every day this week for more news, door-prize info and all sorts of other good stuff.
And now, back to the good stuff.
This month’s issue features a very cute shoe clip how-to. We’ll be featuring that at our Detroit party, but with a twist. We’ll be making Michigan Mitten clips and patriotic star clips! Your feet will thank you later.
But that’s not all. Yes, there’s more, Monty!
Not only will we have snacks, cheap beer, the chance to sign up for CRAFT for tiny amounts of dollars, but we will be having some absolutely fabulous door prizes. We’ve got more on the way (can you believe it? Damn, CRAFT is nice to Detroit folks!), but here’s a sneak peek to get you going:
- The Pillow Book, by Shannon Okey
- Sublime Stitching Craft Pad, by Jenny Hart (This has been hard for me to keep my sticky fingers off of!)
- The Softies Kit, by Therese Laskey (These lil’ guys are so friggin’ cute it hurts)
- Kyuuto! Wooly Embroidery, Fuzzy Felted Friends and Lacy Crochet
- Lotta Prints, by Lotta Jansdotter (Oh man…)