Clearly, you’ll be spending a majority of your Saturday at the Detroit Urban Craft Fair (Why wouldn’t you?! We’re a choice pick over at the Metro Times!). Clearly. But if you find yourself with some extra time, here’s some other stuff going on in the city to complete your day of Detroit:
- Cheer on the Tigers as they take on the White Sox
- The Detroit Historical Museum has a great exhibit on the Tigers’ own (noticing a theme?!) Justin Verlander
- Bring some canned goods with you to help celebrate Woodward’s 200th anniversary by donating them to Gleaners Food Bank
- Stop by the Pewabic Pottery and see what’s new in the studio
- Ride the People Mover- it’s celebrating it’s 20th birthday!
- Enjoy a snack at Campus Martius
So there you go. A few things to keep you CRAZY busy this Saturday.